(ADDITIONAL AND DETAILED INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION)
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, you are provided with the following information:
RESPONSIBLE “Who is responsible for the processing of your data?”
Identity of the Responsible: SHOWER ONLINE, S.L. with CIF B93350596
Address: C/ CUARTELES, 7 PLANTA 1º PUERTA 1 – 29002 – MÁLAGA
PURPOSE “For what purpose do we process your personal data?”
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes as applicable:
- Manage and develop your registration on the web, to contact you and resolve all doubts or queries made about our products, as well as to be able to place orders that are of interest to you.
- Manage and develop your online purchase, as well as your purchase made through other sales platforms. We use your personal information to process and deliver your order, as well as to carry out an analysis of it to prevent any type of fraud in the event that operations are carried out that may be considered suspicious.
- Manage possible returns or claims once you have made your purchase.
- Administrative management derived from the sale of our products, among which is the issuance of resulting invoices, as well as carrying out the necessary communications to confirm the receipt of the order, its preparation and delivery. Such communications may be made via email, telephone and instant messaging (WhatsApp Business and/or Sms).
You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us via INFO@SHOWERONLINESL.COM.
“The entry of the requested data is mandatory, since the requested information is essential for the sale of our products. In the case of negative, the consequences of not providing such data will be the impossibility of carrying out the purposes described”.
“Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those described, always requesting your express, informed and unequivocal consent in advance. Profiling is not carried out solely on automated processing that produces legal effects or similarly significantly affects it.”
- Receive the “Complaints and Claims Sheet” in order to respond to propose a solution to the complaint or claim raised or, where appropriate, justify the impossibility of a possible solution.
- Respond to the exercise of rights, queries and complaints.
“How long will your data be kept?”
- Your personal data will be kept as long as some type of contractual or business relationship is maintained between you and SHOWER ONLINE, S.L. and do not request its deletion. When they are not necessary, they will be maintained for the limitation period of the actions arising from the treatment, from the last confirmation of interest or last transaction / communication (6 years, for commercial purposes, article 30 of the Commercial Code: documentation, supporting documents, invoices, etc.; 2 years, to product warranty effects ; 1 year, Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE): traffic data related to emails and data provided through the web; 1 year, Article 5 Law 25/2007 on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks: data relating to calls sent or received from fixed and mobile telephony; other retention periods provided for in applicable regulations in force).
During this period of prescription of the actions arising from the treatment, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving it any use, except for the provision of the data to the judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations, in particular of the data protection authorities, for the demand of possible responsibilities derived from the treatment.
Once these periods have elapsed, the personal data will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the total destruction of the same.
LEGITIMATION“What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?”
SHOWER ONLINE, S.L. has the following legitimate bases to process your personal data:
- Legal Obligation, in accordance with article 6.1 letter c) RGPD 2016/679: The management and issuance of receipts, delivery notes or invoices resulting from the sale of products is based on a legal obligation, as well as on responding to the exercise of rights made by you and the claims formally filed through the document “Complaints and Claims Sheet”.
- Execution of a contract, in accordance with article 6.1 letter b) RGPD 2016/679: The legal basis for the processing of personal data, provided through this website or through other sales platforms such as Amazon and Manomano, in order to manage, process and deliver your online purchase, is the execution of a sales contract to which you are a party.
All the treatments derived from the online sale of our products, such as the administrative management, the preparation and delivery of orders, the management of collections, the communications necessary for the purpose object of treatment or others, as well as the management of possible returns or claims requested, have the same legitimate basis (article 6.1 letter b).
- Express consent, in accordance with Article 6.1 letter a) of the GDPR 2016/679:
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be by express consent of the same:
- Response to complaints filed, as well as for the resolution of doubts and queries formulated.
“You may withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. The withdrawal of such consent may be communicated at any time through the email INFO@SHOWERONLINESL.COM”.
“The revocation of consent will not condition our contractual relationship.”
- Legitimate Interest of the Responsible, in accordance with article 6.1 letter f) RGPD 2016/679:
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data provided will be our legitimate interest:
- We may use your personal data to claim and/or take the necessary legal action to defend our legitimate rights and interests.
- Analyze orders placed through our website in order to prevent any type of fraud, in the event that operations that may be considered suspicious are carried out, based on our legitimate interest in the fight against fraud.
“You can oppose the processing of your personal data to receive commercial communications at any time, requesting your cancellation through the email INFO@SHOWERONLINESL.COM.”
RECIPIENTS“To which recipients will your data be communicated?”
Your personal data may be communicated legitimately and, where necessary, to the following recipients. Such communications will be necessary for the provision of services and sale of our products:
- Administrations and public bodies (Treasury, Consumer Service, etc.) and / or security forces and bodies, when required by any rule or necessary for the legal protection of our legitimate interests for the purposes of compliance with the law.
- Companies in charge of data processing, such as IT Service Providers, Consultancies, etc. SHOWER ONLINE, S.L. has signed the corresponding contract contracts with each of these suppliers, with the aim of ensuring that they treat the data provided in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
- Banks, in order to manage collections through POS devices or direct debits.
- Entities providing courier services and transport agencies.
- Business group, based on the legitimate interest of the person responsible for internal administrative purposes.
Any transaction made through the site WEB will be carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding bank.
International Data Transfers with adequate guarantees (flow of personal data from Spanish territory to recipients established in countries outside the European Economic Area), in the event that there are communications through the Whatsapp Instant Messaging tool.
Whatsapp, belonging to WHATSAPP LLC., carries out data transfers outside the European Union governed by Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission in order to ensure that the data processed have equivalent levels of protection. Information available at: https://faq.whatsapp.com/general/about-standard-contractual-clauses.
ORIGIN AND CATEGORY OF DATA PROCESSED
- The personal data that we treat in SHOWER ONLINE, S.L. come directly from you or through sales platforms with which we have entered into a commercial contract, such as Amazon or ManoMano.
- The data we process from sales platforms with which we have signed a commercial contract are: Name and surname, username, email address, contact information (telephone) and shipping information (full address) and billing
RIGHTS“What are your rights when providing us with your data?”
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether in SHOWER ONLINE, S.L. we are processing personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion: You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Right of limitation: in certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of Opposition: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Therefore SHOWER ONLINE, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Where the processing of personal data is for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, including profiling related to such marketing.
- Right to data portability: You can request the portability of your data to another person responsible for the treatment, in which case it will be done as long as the treatment is based on lawful consent, the treatment is automated and will be transmitted from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
- Right to withdraw consent, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to file a claim with the SPANISH AGENCY FOR DATA PROTECTION, when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or other matters. To contact this Control Authority you can do so through its website www.agpd.es.
To exercise any of the rights indicated above, you will have at your disposal a series of models or forms located in www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos and you must direct them to SHOWER ONLINE, S.L. INFO@SHOWERONLINESL.COM or to the address that appears in the contact details of the RESPONSIBLE.
Optionally, you can also contact the SPANISH AGENCY FOR DATA PROTECTION (www.aepd.es) to request information about these rights.
To process the request for the exercise of rights, you must prove your identity by means of a photocopy of your ID. In case you act through a representative, legal or voluntary, you must also provide a document that accredits the representation and identification document of the same.
- SHOWER ONLINE, S.L. will keep professional secrecy of all the information that affects the data, storing them with due confidentiality and using them only for the specific purposes for which they were provided. Likewise, it will adopt the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized access or illegal processing of personal data, as well as against the accidental loss or destruction thereof. The information is confidential, privileged and treated only by people who, as authorized users, have access to personal data, being totally prohibited any disclosure, distribution or reproduction of the information processed.
- This policy may be subject to periodic revisions, in order to improve and update it. Any modification will be communicated to you.
“In the event that you communicate data from third parties to us, you must previously inform us of this fact, as well as the purpose and form of treatment thereof, and you are also solely responsible for such communication.”